The CeraTek model 810/1 is a self-contained sheet-fed laboratory thermoformer designed for a variety of applications. The 810/1 has a broad spectrum of capabilities unequaled in the industry making it ideal for small production runs to produce prototypes and samples.
Engineered to simulate parts formed on large production thermoformers, the 810/1 is perfect for product testing and experimental work. In addition to processing all commonly used thermoformable materials, this unit is also capable of vacuum forming expanded polystyrene, bi-oriented polystyrene, and polyolefins for material testing.
Standard features include:
1. Forming Area: 12″ x 12″ (up to 3″ deep part)
2. Unit Size: 85″ L x 33″ W x 67″ H
3. Independently controlled upper and lower radiant heaters
4. Upper and lower moving platens with independently adjustable timing
5. Upper or lower platen vacuum or pressure forming with adjustable timing
6. Variable speed control to open/close both platens
7. Self-contained vacuum system
8. Standard 2-year warranty
Note: Custom tooling can be quoted upon receipt of mold specifications.
Download the Brochure