401K plan with employer match of 3%
Medical and Dental Plans
Learn More About Us
SencorpWhite is a recognized leader in designing and manufacturing packaging machinery, automated storage, and retrieval systems, and inventory management systems.
We are actively recruiting motivated individuals to join our dynamic and rewarding team.
Check out our open positions and apply today.
Field Service Engineer
Software Integration Specialist
Responsible for completing preventive maintenance and repairs on SencorpWhite material and handling equipment installed at various sites throughout Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and other areas, as needed. Must be able to troubleshoot and problem solve. Must be customer-focused and project a professional image for SencorpWhite. Excellent mechanical, electrical, and computer aptitude required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn to Analyze machine malfunctions.
- Learn to Troubleshoot solutions on site and remotely.
- Repairs mechanical and electrical machine failures on site.
- Ability to read and comprehend both mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- Recommends parts and/or additional service, as necessary.
- Documents all service calls, and updates Salesforce.com records.
- Adheres to safety procedures, and report any safety issues, including “near misses” and accidents as soon as possible.
- Submits accurate, complete travel expense accounts within 5 days of completion of business trip.
- Follows up with customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the company equipment.
SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Able to discern wire colors.
- Vaccinations may be required by some customer sites.
- Regular overtime required to meet customer needs.
- On call availability required to meet customer guaranteed response times.
- Willingness to travel by plane, overnight visits required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Sr FSE and/or supervisor.
- Serves as back up to other positions to cover vacations and other absences.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
- Extensive bending and lifting is required.
- Must be able to install motors, which can weigh up to 125 lbs.
- Must be able to work in an elevated location with a safety harness.
- Must be able to work in enclosed space.
- Must be able to drive long distances and still be able to perform the required duties.
- Travel expected 50-75%
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED AND PREFERRED
- High school diploma, technical school, trade school or military school.