Creating a hermetic seal requires optimizing the process parameters for your tray and lid combination. At CeraTek, we design our tray sealers and tooling to ensure that you can achieve repeatable hermetic seals. Available in 16” x 12” and 24” x 20” seal areas – longer trays may be able to be accommodated with a diagonal tool layout.
Our team of sealing experts can evaluate your specific tray design and lid stock material to guide you in creating a set of parameters for your package design. Our technical experts are available to support you and your machine for the life of your equipment*.
CeraTek has experience addressing customer SOP challenges by providing solutions including:
- Sculptured seal dies to prevent tack sealing of the lid stock to the product
- Lid orientation verification
- Auto-shuttle feature ensures repeatable thermal exposure to the package and its contents
- External barcode scanner for automated recipe selection
- Internal barcode scanner for tool verification
- UDI compliance can be quoted upon receipt of customer requirements
Download the Brochure
CeraTek Medical Tray Sealers
CeraTek’s tray sealers are designed with standard features for sterile packaging applications including (but not limited to):
- ISO 11607 compliant
- CE compliance on standard models
- Validatable & calibratable
- Free, fully executable sample IQ and OQ documents for most standard models
- Requires minimal maintenance optimizing overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Provide industry leading support with 2 in-house service technicians and 19 field service engineers strategically located across the US
*CeraTek can provide recommendations for sealing parameters however we do not provide full validation or DOE services. SencorpWhite has access to an extensive network of validation service providers for contract support. The MD-1612 and MD-2420 come with a full 2-year warranty and free telephone and email support for the life of the machine.